authorize MMB60.com and its affiliates (Independant Business Owners) to charge my credit card or initiate electronic debit or transfer funds from my bank account, PayPal, Alert Pay, FirstData, and/or Authorize.net for all orders selected. This authorization is to remain in full force without any refunds whatsoever once the transaction has been completed and registered by our system and that there are no guarantees.
Terms and Conditions below:
All Independent Associates and Members of MMB60 agree to abide by the following Independent Associate Code of Conduct.
- I authorize MMB60.com to immediately withdraw monthly dues/fees for the products and memberships I have selected on the site and from the transaction receipts.
- To change my method of payment or the authorized amount, I understand that I must submit all changes through MMB60 support by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or my MMB60 back office or my personal payment accounts (ie. by logging into my personal Payza or PayPal account) at least 4 business days prior to my renewal. MMB60 reserves the right to change its prices associated with its products and services at any time without notice.
- This Agreement will remain in effect until you: (a) elect to alter or change any aspect of this Agreement by submitting a new signed product purchase agreement; (b) send, in writing, your cancellation of your participation to MMB60 admin via your back office support system (Notice must include your printed name, address, Affiliate ID and sent from the email address you have saved in your MMB60 personal profile), or (c) stop payment of any withdrawals by MMB60 by notifying your issuing bank at least five (5) days prior to the scheduled charging of your account. If a cancellation notice is received fewer than five (5) days prior to the scheduled charging date, cancellation will become effective in month following the month in which your notice of cancellation is received by MMB60
- MMB60 Members and associates may purchase goods and services described at MMB60's web site. Such goods and services may only be purchased through such web sites without opportunity for inspection. Some of these purchases may come from 3rd party vendors, contractors. You may be required to pay freight costs, handling fees, and other costs incidental to the purchase of such goods or services. The goods and services available through the MMB60 Membership are purchased from third party vendors and not MMB60. We make no representation to the quality of such goods or services provided by the aforementioned third party. We agree to provide you with all the information that has been made provided to us about each product and/or service and will do our best to only offer products and services that meet our highest recommendations.
- MMB60 Members may take dependent children on occasional special events that we offer by paying the company designated fees and charges. Some restrictions due apply. Children may be charged an additional Dependent Child Fee (DCF). The additional DCF is particular to each special event and will change accordingly. See our website for each specific brochure for details. Dependent children are those children residing with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), in school and 18 years of age or under. Those children who are over the age of 18, un-married, residing with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s), and attending school (up to the age of 25) are also considered dependent children. In addition, a child that is permanently handicapped (no matter what age) and under the direct care of his or her parent(s) or legal guardian(s) is a dependent child. MMB60 is a family oriented company and we will honor our commitments to you and offer reasonable accommodations to host spouses and minor children.
- I agree that I will not be eligible for a full or partial refund of my Membership Fee and Monthly Fees as a result of my non-participation in any of the products, services, or opportunities offered by MMB60. Even if you have never accessed your members area, downloaded any of our products, or participated in our live training, we are still unable to offer any refunds whatsoever because of the 100% instant commissions and member-to-member payment features that we use in our business systems.
- MMB60 limits its responsibility to fees paid DIRECTLY TO MMB60 and will not be held liable for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property for any reason at any time or any place, or while in transit. MMB60, its agents, members, and distributors act only as referral partners and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, injury or damage to persons, property or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided. MMB60 and our affiliates cannot be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond our control.